SIMPLY DELICIOUS RECIPES


Festive Feast, Simply Delicious Recipes, Bengali Thali, Bengali Dishes, Indian Cuisines
Festive Feast- Simply Delicious Recipes* 

👩Hi, here in my blog, I presented many tasty simple popular, traditional, non traditional, vegetarian, non vegetarian, vegetarian, savoury and sweet dishes recipes for you.

Please read my recipes and try at your home. I am sure that you will surprise your near and dear ones by cooking the dishes given in this blog. 

I always wash my hands with the soap or liquid hand wash properly before starting cooking. 

Before start eating, also I wash my hands. I know most of you have similar healthy habits.  Even every member of a family should clean their hands before eating anything.  

After eating anything (even a cup of tea), washing of mouth with water is must, to protect the teeth. 

Always tie your hair with a hair clip or make a hand bun (if you have long hair) to avoid unknowingly hair falling on the food before going to your kitchen for cooking. Clean your nails also. 

I am a home cook. Once in a cooking contest (I was a participant - my recipe was selected in the recipe contest), I was asked from where I had learnt my cooking. 

Actually, nobody taught me any recipe. 

From my girlhood, I used to assist my mother in her cooking. I would help her in her cooking by cutting the vegetables, washing rice, kneading atta (wheat floor), rolling the chapatis and any other kitchen tasks.

I also had seen my grandmother to cook daily her own meal. She was a widow, would not even touch the non vegetarian dishes. she would cook only vegetarian dishes. She would eat only vegetarian food. She had a separate cooking space. My grand father died in my childhood. 

Both my mother and grandmother were very good home cooks. Thus, I learnt cooking just watching their cooking processes.

I have tried my best to present the recipes in my blog in a simple manner.

Whenever my grandmother would prepare any dish, she would give me for tasting. 

"Khaiya dakh, kamon hoise"

Let me translate this in English - 

"Taste this. How is it?"

She always would speak in the "Bangal bhasha (Bangal bhasha means Bengali language spoken in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) style and accent).

Both my mother and grandmother were so expert cook that the taste of their recipes would be perfect most of the time.

In course of time, I shall continue to present the amazing recipes they used to cook at our home.

Thus I had learnt my cooking just by watching them preparing so many mouthwatering dishes for us.

We used to give them compliments like this "Oh, so tasty. I want more". 

They had joyful tears in their eyes. They would become so happy that next day, they would start preparing more tasty dishes. One of my brothers also is a very expert home cook.

I started cooking (not everyday, but sometimes) at the age of 10 years. I used to experiment with my recipes from that time.

Since I started cooking at the age of 10, please do not think I did not study, I am not literate at all.  I had post graduated in M.Sc. in Ecology and Environment. I am also professionally qualified. I am a novel writer, screenplay writer, content writer, logo designer, painter etc. I am a vlogger also.

Cooking is not my profession. But I love to cook.  So I often invent new new recipes, out of my love for the cooking.

I have tried my best to present some recipes in a simple manner.

Here is my some Simply Delicious Recipes :

Mixed Fried Rice Recipe
Mixed Chowmein Recipe
Mutton Biriyani Recipe
Vegetable Manchurian Recipe
Fish Croquettes
Mango Pickle - Sweet and Sour
Tomato Date Chutney Recipe
Carrot Halua (Gajar Halua)
Rasho Puli (Coconut and Semolina Dumplings in the milk)
Jhinge Potato Posto Recipe (Poppy Seeds Paste Recipe with Ridge Gourd and Potato)

Vegetarian Thukpa Soup Recipe

How to Make Imarti Recipe at Home.html

I shall continue to add more and more recipes in my blog from time to time. So please keep on reading my recipe blog for more updates. 

You can send your recipe request(s) to me. If possible, I shall prepare your suggested recipe(s) and shall publish your suggested recipe(s) in this blog.  

Please leave your comments. Tell me how my recipes are. You can send your suggestions for improvement of my blog. Your suggestions/ comments are very important and precious for me. 

If you like my recipe blog, please share my recipe blog "SIMPLY DELICIOUS RECIPES".    

Stay well, be happy and Make Your Life Tastier.  


*Picture Source : Shared by my friend 

Author of this blog: Ruby Mukherjee 

Comments